Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well it has been a while since I posted something. We are all doing good, Scott got to kill his bear a few weeks ago. I was not able to get my bear, because I didn't spend enough time in the mountains. I had so much work to do that I really couldn't take time off like others(Scott):)

Parker got to go on his first boy scout camp, and it was really nerve racking for me, but he made it back in one piece and I sure was glad to see him. We got to go to the mountains together last Saturday and it was fun, we had a bbq and the dogs chased a bear and we spend a lot, a lot of time in a car together, needless to say I did not get a bear.

We also were visited by my sister Sisi, from California. It was a short and sweet visit, we sure miss her.

1 comment:

Sisi said...

I had so much fun, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!Love, Sisi.

Austin and Joan on a hot day in the water

Austin and Joan on a hot day in the water
Austin loves to play with Joan, she is our neighbor and sometimes Austin's girlfriend :)

Tyler at his graduation from Kindergarten

Tyler at his graduation from Kindergarten
Tyler had a great year in kindergarten, he can't wait to go to 1st grade.

Tyler and his best friend Wyatt

Tyler and his best friend Wyatt