Thursday, June 25, 2009

Half Way Done, Yeah!

Just in case you didn't know, I am taking a class this summer and I am half way done. It has been exciting and stressful at the same time. I am taking Speech, I am learnig a lot. So far, I have had to do 2 speeches and I got 1 more to go. I am learning to deal with my FEAR of speaking in front of people. But I keep on thinking "I think I can, I think I can"

Baby, thank you for supporting me in this new adventure of mine. I love you so much. My boys, they rock! I believe Parker is ... inspired by the idea that mommy is going to college. Tyler and Austin are just thinking "Isn't mommy a little too old to go to school?" but they all make a great audience for when I need to practice speeches.

2 comments:

Brown Ohana said...

Congrats and good for you! Going to school can be hard, especially with a family. It is definitely worth it and doable when you have support from the ones you love!

Sisi said...

Congrats!!!You'll do so well; I'm so excited for you sis! Brianna and I have our blogspot now. Brianna's is briaggie12.blogspot.com and my is theaggies.blogspot.com. Love ya sis.

Austin and Joan on a hot day in the water

Austin and Joan on a hot day in the water
Austin loves to play with Joan, she is our neighbor and sometimes Austin's girlfriend :)

Tyler at his graduation from Kindergarten

Tyler at his graduation from Kindergarten
Tyler had a great year in kindergarten, he can't wait to go to 1st grade.

Tyler and his best friend Wyatt

Tyler and his best friend Wyatt