Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School

It has been busy the past couple of months. We went back to school and that doen's look like is going to slow down anytime soon. Parker is in Junior High this year and he can't be more excited. Tyler and Austin still with me at the school, I don't think they area as excited as Parker but is ok.
So...here are some pictures of the boys on their first week of school. I can't believe I totally forgat to take their pictures on the actual first day, but I made it up. I am sure Parker didn't mind me forgetting.

No comments:

Austin and Joan on a hot day in the water

Austin and Joan on a hot day in the water
Austin loves to play with Joan, she is our neighbor and sometimes Austin's girlfriend :)

Tyler at his graduation from Kindergarten

Tyler at his graduation from Kindergarten
Tyler had a great year in kindergarten, he can't wait to go to 1st grade.

Tyler and his best friend Wyatt

Tyler and his best friend Wyatt