Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Football Season

Well, I never thought Scott would be more competitive than I am, but he proved me wrong.
As Tyler started to play football this season, I encouraged him to be more...competitive, and Scott reminded me that it is only his first time and they are kids, not to push him too much.
Well, a few days go by and somehow Scott manages to become one of the coaches and OMG poor Tyler. Needless to say My baby is a darn good coach and he likes it almost as much as hunting.
I love the time that Scott gets to spend with Tyler and I am sure Tyler likes that as well.
Tyler is really good at this, I am finally getting football.

No comments:

Austin and Joan on a hot day in the water

Austin and Joan on a hot day in the water
Austin loves to play with Joan, she is our neighbor and sometimes Austin's girlfriend :)

Tyler at his graduation from Kindergarten

Tyler at his graduation from Kindergarten
Tyler had a great year in kindergarten, he can't wait to go to 1st grade.

Tyler and his best friend Wyatt

Tyler and his best friend Wyatt